Tuesday 6 August 2013

Updated

I have been on a crazy crochet kick for the past two weeks and it's insane. I've finished 2 baby blankets, a huge Hunger Games inspired afghan, and a few odd hats.

I don't know what else I can possibly make, but I still want to crochet stuff

I need to start making lists of things I could make, or things I want to make, because I hate taking six hours to try and find something that I want to make. It takes up my actual crochet/knitting time.

- A name-blanket for my 2 year old cousin, Brynnleigh
- A baby blanket for my aunt (Brynn's mom) who's expecting another little girl in November
- More hats (can't have enough toques in Canada)
- A scarf? Haven't made one in a long time
- Halloween decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Mermaid Costume - Updated

It's finally here. An updated version of my little mermaid costume (with proper math this time). Unfortunately, no adorable baby...